Kyiv Center of Political Studies and Conflictology (KCPSC) is an independent nongovernmental nonprofit expert and analytical organization.
It was founded in 1993.
The Center investigates the processes of transformation of Ukrainian society and state institutions in the period of transition from totalitarianism to democracy.
The Main Activities of the Center:
- monitoring, analysis and prognosis of socio-political and economic situation in Ukraine;
- conduct of scientific and practical seminars and conferences on issues related to the Center’s investigations;
- organization and conduct of sociological studies (all-Ukrainian and regional representative public opinion polls, random sampling of various strata of the population, expert polls);
- rendering of counseling services to Ukrainian and foreign governmental and non-governmental organizations and private companies;
- preparation and publication of information and analytical materials.
The Center also carries out its own investigation projects with the assistance of Ukrainian, as well as international and foreign organizations and funds.